Employment’s Ethics 1-5
Employment’s Ethics 7-10
Employment’s Ethics 11-13
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from the University of Baghdad (1972 – 1973)
- Diploma in training from the German Democratic Republic 1974
- Master of Physical Education from Baghdad University 2000
- Several participations in scientific and sports conferences at the local and international levels.
- Five research published in the Technical Academic Journal.
- Single patent in 2000
- 20 . joint patent
- He holds an international trainer and arbitrator certificate in gymnastics from the International Gymnastics Federation.
- Head of the University Sports Unit at the Technical Medical Institute in Mansour 1989-2013.
- The gold medal in the 15th Al-Basel Exhibition for Creativity and Invention 2011, for the invention of a rehabilitation, diagnostic and training device.
- Two certificates accredited by the British Scientific Academy in physical therapy techniques.
- Training Certificate in Chinese Acupuncture.
- More than 90 letters of thanks, appreciation and honor from various ministries of the state.
- Member of the Iraqi Pioneer Athletes Organization
- Head of the Department of Physiotherapy Techniques from 2018 until now